DOUBLE-WALLED VERTICAL – DIESELTANK
ABOVE GROUND FUELLING TANKS FOR DIESEL FUEL STORAGE AND DISPENSING.
Dieseltank mobile containers-dispenser approved by the Italian Ministry of the Interior; they are the perfect solution for the storage and supply of diesel.
Double wall vertical cylindrical tanks manufactured by using shell plates and dished ends made of carbon steel quality S235JR according to UNI EN 10025. Tanks are equipped with fuel dispensing cabinets or fuel dispensers.
- The Dieseltank line includes four units with different storage capacity: 1345, 2170, 3000 and 5000 litres.
- Metal box with key lock that includes a 220 or 380, 12 or 24 Volt pump with a 50 to 70 l/min flow rate, litre co unter for private use, automatic stop gun with 4 meters of pipe, electric panel with IP 55 protection level.
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTATION:
- use and maintenance manual
- Copy of Ministry approval
- EC declaration of Conformity
DIESELTANK ARE EQUIPPED WITH:
Double wall vertical tank is equipped with:
- Ø 400 mm manhole complete with oil gasket and tight bolted cover.
- Upper anti-spillage pit with lockable lid.
- 3” lockable filling quick cap.
- Mechanical overfill prevention valve calibrated to interrupt the fuel flow at 90% of the tank’s geometric capacity.
- Vent device with flame arrestor mesh.
- Mechanical float operated tank contents gauge.
- Anti-roll support legs.
- Transparent cupola cap for interstitial space monitoring.
- External suction point equipped with check valve, strainer and ball valve.
- Containment basin placed under the fuel dispensing cabinet designed to hold eventual leakages from the suction pipe.
- Equipotential grounding point.
- Minimum level pump shut-off switch.
DT-72: 230 or 380 Volt pump, 70 l/min flow rate. Litre counter, automatic stop gun with 4 meters of pipe, minimum level pump lock, Line filter. Level indicator visible from the outside.
DT-12/24: 12 or 24 Volt pump 60 l/min flow rate. Litre counter, automatic stop gun with 4 meters of pipe, minimum level pump lock, line filter. Level indicator visible from the outside.