CUBE 70MC 2.0
CUBE 70 MC 2.0: REFUELING CONTROL SYSTEM
Cube 70 MC 2.0 is equipped with a standard LAN connection to allow constant dialogue with the software, receive configuration mode data from a remote location and transmit fuel delivery reports.
The 2.0 product range requires the use of Self Service Management 2.0 software
Cube 70 MC 2.0 can be installed directly on the tank, on a wall or on a pedestal. It’s the ideal product for those seeking practicality and the maximum safety in diesel fuel dispensing procedures.
The mechanical component of Cube 70 MC 2.0 features:
- High displacement self-priming vane pump.
- Automatic nozzle with swivel fitting.
- Integrated nozzle holder with pump start/stop lever.
- Pump suction mesh strainer.
- Oval gear electronic flow meter
- PW-WiFi to switch to a wireless connection.
- magnetic keys (yellow i-button) for user recognition
- magnetic keys (blue i-button) for vehicle recognition.
- OCIO 2.0 level indicator for constant monitoring of tank levels