ABOVE GROUND FUELLING TANKS FOR DIESEL FUEL STORAGE AND DISPENSING.
OMOLOGATO DAL MINISTERO DEGLI INTERNI
CONFORME AL DECRETO 22/11/17
Diesel tank mobile containers-dispenser approved by Italian Ministry of the Interior with approval n° DCPST/A7/8775/AT/09292 dated 19th November 2003 (in compliance with Ministerial Decree 19/03/90); they are the perfect solution for the storage and supply of diesel.
- The Diesel tank line includes eight units with different storage capacity: 498, 975, 1773, 2470, 3354, 4941, 5364, 5946, 6796 and 8875 litres.
- Horizontal cylindrical tanks manufactured by using shell plates and dished ends made of carbon steel quality S235JR provided with anti-roll supports, primed with a rust preventing layer and finished with a layer of green paint.
- Metal box with key lock that includes a 220 or 380, 12 or 24 Volt pump with a 50 to 70 l/min flow rate, litre counter for private use, automatic stop gun with 4 meters of pipe, electric panel with IP 55 protection level
All tanks are provided with a containment basin, made of carbon steel sheets, self-supporting base frame designed to be bolted to the tank’s bottom supports; it can be placed on any type of surface (even for permanent installation) and is designed according to the capacity of the tank ( 50% or 100%) It is provided complete with lifting plates, grounding connection point, drain plug for routine maintenance and cleaning and n° 4 housings suitable for fixing the uprights of the roof system. It is completely primed with a rust preventing layer and finished with a layer of green paint.
The stairs to access the manhole are supplied only with Dieseltank 9.
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTATION:
- use and maintenance manual
- Copy of Ministry approval
- EC declaration of Conformity
DIESELTANK ARE EQUIPPED WITH:
- Ø 400 mm manhole complete with oil gasket and tight bolted cover.
- 3” lockable filling quick cap.
- Mechanical overfill prevention valve calibrated to interrupt the fuel flow at 90% of the tank’s geometric capacity.
- Vent device with flame arrestor mesh.
- Mechanical float operated tank contents gauge with planetary gear, adjustable scale in cm.
- Tank drainage point provided with a safety cap for routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Suction point equipped with check valve, strainer and ball valve.
- Equipotential grounding point.
DT-56: 230 or 380 Volt pump, 50 l/min flow rate. Litre counter, automatic stop gun with 4 meters of pipe, minimum level pump lock, line filter. Level indicator visible from the outside
DT-72: 230 or 380 Volt pump, 70 l/min flow rate. Litre counter, automatic stop gun with 4 meters of pipe, minimum level pump lock, Line filter. Level indicator visible from the outside.
DT-12/24: 12 or 24 Volt pump 60 l/min flow rate. Litre counter, automatic stop gun with 4 meters of pipe, minimum level pump lock, line filter. Level indicator visible from the outside.
Fuel supply unit CUBE56: Two new models (DT05 and DT1A) with containment basin and carry a compact pump unit model CUBE56. CUBE pumps have been developed for the distribution of Diesel fuel in not-commercial uses. The flow-meters mounted on CUBE pumps have sturdy mechanical readout systems whose reliability and easiness to use have been proved by time.
K33 Litre counter for private use
Unloading suction and minimun level pump lock
|MODELLO||CAPACITÀ NOMINALE |
|LUNGH. TOTALE CON ARMADIO |
The capacities described above are nominal; useful capacity corresponds to about 90% for the load limiting valve.
- SonDado: sistema di monitoraggio costante del livello di qualsiasi liquido presente nel serbatoio.
- tettoia di protezione in lamiera zincata (opzionale)
- DTBOX, copertura totale omologata, proposta in alternativa alla tettoria
- filtro separatore acqua e impurità con cartuccia ricambiabile (opzionale)
- sistemi di gestione rifornimento (opzionale): varie versioni per ogni esigenza, collegabili al pc on-line via cavo o con scarico dati tramite chiave o tessera.
Filtro separatore acqua ed impurita’ (opzionale)
Filtro Clear Captor