SELF SERVICE FM 2.0
Non-commercial diesel fuel dispenser with options, designed for users who insist on the best and accept no compromises.
The user key and vehicle key allow to access to fuel delivery and to keep a record of who refueled the vehicle and which vehicle was used, all summarized in a detailed report.
- LAN data transmission is incorporated into the electronics, supporting constant dialogue between the dispenser and PC.
- The OCIO 2.0 level indicator constantly checks the tanks supply.
- The dispenser works only after it has been configured from the PC.
No more need to physically attend to the dispenser for configuration procedures, simply perform the task from the comfort of your office.
- Local memory of the last 500 events.
- Printer supplied as standard.
The 2.0 product range requires the use of Self Service Management 2.0 software
The mechanical component of Self Service FM 2.0 features:
- Sturdy metal structure
- Front door for easy maintenance.
- High displacement vane pump.
- Automatic nozzle with swivel fitting.
- Built-in water absorbing and contaminants filter.
- Oval gear electronic flow meter.
- PW-WiFi switches to a wireless connection.
- magnetic keys (yellow i-button) for user recognition
- magnetic keys (blue i-button) for vehicle recognition.