FUEL TRANSPORT TANK WITH EXTERNAL PROTECTION
STAINLESS STEEL CONTAINER APPROVED FOR TRANSPORTING HAZARDOUS GOODS (IBC) ACCORDING TO ADR CLASSES 3 – 5.1 – 6.1 – 8 – 9 OF II AND III P.G. (PACKAGING GROUPS), TESTED AND CERTIFIED BY ITALIAN MINISTRY OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND TRANSPORT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ADR REGULATION, UN MARKED.
- Manhole, diameter Ø 300 mm complete with oil-gasket and tight bolted cover
- 3” filling quick plug with adapter for padlock
- emergency and safety three-effects vent valve certified in accordance with ADR.
- level indicator and water drainage point
- Structural lifting lugs for balanced lifting from the top (including when tank is full).
Stainless steel or painted cabinet. with:
- Manual vane rotary pump.
- Manual or automatic fuel nozzle.
- Antistatic rubber hose for gasoline or aviation fuels.
- Non-commercial use flow meter for manual pump.
- Water absorbing monitor filter. (option)
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTATION
- Commissioning report / initial inspection, issued by the Authorized Agency.
- EC Declaration of Conformity for the fuel transfer unit.
- ADR prescriptions and for the proper use of the fuel transfer devices and equipment
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE TANK:
- Capacity: 327 liters.
- Dimensions: 790 mm x790mm x 960 mm.H ( with cabinet 790 + 300 mm)
- Empty weight (only tank): 710Kg.