Underground tanks with dispenser
Horizontal cylindrical double-walled tanks for underground storage,
made in carbon steel quality S 235 JR
- Ø 500 mm.(or Ø 600) (or different dimension if specified by the purchaser) access manhole complete with gasket and bolted cover.
- Loading access port with lockable quick cap and overfill protection valve.
- Vent equipped with flame arrestor net.
- Suction line provided with foot valve and strainer.
- Aluminium-made dip stick calibrated gauge to measure manually the fuel level.
- Retention dome shaft 650x650x H mm. 750
Documents & Certificates provided with tanks:
- Pressure Testing certificate
- Calibration table
The tank is provided with an external protection coating which also acts as cathodic protection.
EPOXY-TAR: protection coating consisting in an epoxy-based, 2-component product made with epoxy resins modified by a coal tar-based hydrocarbon resin.
FIBERGLASS (GRP): external treatment based on polyester resins reinforced with fiber-glass material.
Leak monitoring systems
LAG14-type leak detection system, connected to the double-skin inlet connection.
The interstice is filled with anti-freeze mono-propylene glycol solution, which is a non-toxic,
and non-contaminating liquid. LAG 14 ER is a class II (EN 13160-1:2003) leak detector with an intrinsically safe probe circuit for the monitoring of double skin tanks through a conductive fluid in the interstitial space between the skins. This system is composed of a control unit, a tank for leak monitoring fluid and a probe.
Supplement for glycol solution:
CAPACITA’ INTERCAPEDINE in lt.
Litri GLICOLE (30%)
+ ACQUA (70%) a carico del cliente
Leak Detector Low Vacuum Type Eurovac NV The Eurovac NV leak detector for vacuum systems is a class 1 leak detector according to EN 13160-1. The Eurovac HV leak detector may only be used to detect leaks in tanks which are not pressurised (i.e. operated under atmospheric conditions) and which are used for the storage of liquids. Eurovac NV is equipped with an output relay to transmit the alarm signal to additional external devices. If no error condition is present, the relay is de-energised. In the case of an alarm, the relay is energised.