Polyethylene tank for fuels transport, homologated in accordance with ADR regulations.
Tanks made in roto-molded linear polyethylene, ideal for the refueling of small and light operating vehicles or crafts. Featuring a unique design with ergonomic grip for excellent handling and lifting, Emilcaddy is equipped with puncture proof whe- els designed to be driven on any surface. In ad- dition to lightness and handiness, the structure, devoid of sharp edges, and the reinforcement ribs confer great strength and resistance. Emil- caddy can be filled either horizontally or vertically with the same amount of fuel. The tank is equip- ped with a filling plug with integrated air vent de- vice and a safety ball valve set up on the suction/ drain point. Emilcaddy line, thanks to its features, represents an optimal and safe solution for refue- ling operations both in professional fields and in sport or leisure activities. AdBlue/DEF version is also avaiable.
• Top handle for easy gripping and lifting.
• Integrated recesses for securing with ratchet lashing straps.
• suction/drain safety ball valve.
• Filling plug with integrated non-spill vent.
• Lower handle for manual lifting operations.
• puncture proof wheels and foot support.
• Front nozzle holder.
• Manual and electric pump support.
• Manual rotary vane pump made in aluminum with manual nozzle and 3 m of hose. (A)
• DC battery pump 12 V or 24 V, flow rate 40 L/min, with 4 m electric cable, clamps for the battery connection and manual nozzle with 3 m of hose. (C)
Emilcaddy® for GAsOLInE (Green Version), available with:
• Manual rotary vane pump made in aluminum, suitable for Gasoline and complete with manual nozzle and 3 m of fuel hose.
• Manual piston pump, ATEX certified, com- plete with 4 m of grounding cable and clamp, manual nozzle and 3 m of antistatic hose. (B) • DC electric pump 12 V, flow rate 45 L/min, ATEX certified complete with 4 m of ground- ing cable and clamp, manual nozzle and 3 m of antistatic hose. (D)
- Volume: 55 L.
- Width: mm 460.
- Depth: mm 360.
- height: mm 900.
- Empty weight – homologated gasoline version: 9 Kg.
- Empty weight- only for Diesel and Urea version: 8 Kg.
- Volume: 110 L.
- Width: mm 460.
- Depth: mm 440.
- height: mm 1100.
- Empty weight – homologated gasoline version: 12 Kg.
- Empty weight – only for Diesel and Urea version: 13 Kg.