SELF SERVICE PRIVATE USE FUEL DISTRIBUTOR
The MC 2.0 Self Service non-commercial diesel fuel dispenser is designed and built to be compatible with the new Self Service Management 2.0 software.
After connecting the dispenser via LAN or WiFi to the 2.0 software you can configure the software from any PC. Then, you can set the parameters, enable the user keys & vehicle keys which allows you access to the dispenser. Also, you are constantly generating data for your reports.
The dispenser features an electronic interface, AC pump, automatic nozzle, delivery hose and built-in water absorbing filter.
The OCIO 2.0 level indicator for constant monitoring of tank levels can be supplied on request.
The range of 2.0 products requires the use of Self Service Management 2.0 software
The mechanical component of Self Service MC 2.0 features:
- Sturdy metal structure.
- Front door for easy maintenance.
- High displacement vane pump.
- Automatic nozzle with swivel fitting.
- Built-in water absorbing filter.
- Oval gear electronic flow meter.
- PW-WiFi to switch to a wireless connection.
- magnetic keys (yellow i-button) for user recognition
- magnetic keys (blue i-button) for vehicle recognition