PT KUBE: CYLINDRICAL TANK WITH PROTECTION BOX
Steel tank, horizontal, made in carbon steel, watertight electro-welded, sandblasted and oven-baked powder coated;
equipped with breakwater plate (PTKUBE 960) and fixed inside a steel container having the function of protection and impermeable secondary containment that can hold a minimum of 110% of the volume of the inner tank and completed with a lockable lid.
- Hinged lockable lid with safety bars.
- Top lifting lugs located in each corner of the container.
- Forklift pockets for bottom lifting.
- Possibility to connect generator sets even with lid closed and locked.
- Drainage pipe to empty completely the external container; it is provided with safety cap.
- Inspection hatch, diameter 200 mm, provided with gasket and bolted cover.
- Loading access port, made in brass or aluminium, provided with 3” quick cap.
- Three - effects safety and emergency valve - homologated.
- Mechanical level indicator
Certificates and documentation
- Commissioning report / initial inspection, issued by the Authorized Agency.
- EC Declaration of Conformity for the fuel transfer unit.
- ADR prescriptions and for the proper use of the fuel transfer devices and equipment
Peso a vuoto kg.
Peso con gruppo pompa kg.
|PT KUBE 440||434||980 x 980 x H 1220||216||221|
|PT KUBE 960||956||1130x1530xH 1330||386||404|
PT KUBE equipped with:
- a self-priming battery pump, 12 V or 24 V, flow rate from 40 L/min or 60 L/ min
- provided with built-in by-pass valve, on/ off switch, protection fuse, battery cable and connection plug, rubber hose, length 5 m. ,automatic fuel nozzle
- n. 2 rapid couplings, size 1/2”, for generator sets connection (feeding + return line+ suction pipe) (optional)