POLYETHYLENE TANK FOR DIESEL FUEL TRANSPORT, IN EXEMPTION FROM ADR – PARAGRAPH 188.8.131.52.C
Manufactured in roll printed linear polyethylene; compact, light it is equipped with filling lug, air vent valve, fuel transfer unit, forklift pockets (full loadlifting) and handles for lifting and carrying (empty).
- Covering Lid made in ABS, designed and manufactured to provide protection against bad weather conditions, UV rays and equipped with lockable draw latches.
PUMP UNITS (STANDARD):
- DC fuel transfer pump (12 or 24 V), flow rate 35 l/m,
- battery power cable (4m) and clamps,
- 6 m of antistatic rubber hose
- automatic fuel nozzle
- ELECTRONIC FLOW METER MODEL K24 (OPTIONAL).
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS-miniporter 400
|nominal capacity litres||440|
|empty weight fuel supply unit kg||54|
- ELECTRONIC FLOW METER MODEL:
A meter for delivering low viscosity fluids with a turbine measuring system. Easy to install, in line or at the end of a delivery pipe, equipped with an easy-to-read, compact screen. The meter can be installed directly onto the nozzle for convenient, on-the-spot reading of the quantity delivered. Thanks to its strong casing and a sealed plug-in electronic card, this sturdy meter can be used in practically all conditions. The card can be rotated for easy display reading from all angles. The microprocessor is powered by two easily replaceable, long-lasting batteries. Simple, reliable, versatile, economic, the perfect instrument for managing liquid deliveries.